What to expect from a Pizza Supreme Being party
Planning a party? We’ll help you crush it.
If you have a party to plan--whether it's a 40th birthday bash, wedding reception, office get together or anniversary--we're here for you with 10+ years of professional experience and a crazy love for wood-fired pizza. PSB zaps your food worries so you can get down to the important stuff: being the fabulous host we know you are.
Sip a bubbly bev, snap forever-photos and bond with your favorite people--without ever having to worry if the crockpot's full of chili.
Read on to learn more about what to expect from a Pizza Supreme Being party.
Questions not answered here? Give us a call at 916-534-0839 or shoot us an email and we’ll respond within 48 hours.
What services does Pizza Supreme Being offer?
Pizza Supreme Being is a mobile wood-fired pizza caterer offering one-of-a-kind craft pies, live fire and hand stretched dough.
We bring the party to you so you can relax and enjoy the day. From set up to clean up, consider food taken care of. Check and mate.
What areas do you serve?
If you’re having a party in the Sacramento area, including Auburn, Elk Grove, Roseville and West Sacramento, we’re your vendor. We’re fully licensed and permitted to cater at venues, homes or special events. We run our business with positivity and always put your needs first.
What makes your catered events different?
Pizza Supreme Being is owned and operated by a classically trained chef. Ben got his culinary start at 19 and has fallen more and more in love with making people smile through food ever since. Every pizza is hand stretched and made to order--you will never find a par-cooked crust or rolling pin around our pizzas.
All that to say you get some the freshest, most flavorful pizza Sacramento has to offer when you book with Pizza Supreme Being.
What happens day-of the party?
From set up to clean up, here’s what to expect. We know party planning is hard enough, and we want you to feel 100% comfortable with your catering experience. If you have any questions about how a mobile wood-fired catering works, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- We'll arrive two hours before party to light the fire and get the oven hot (about 900 degrees).
- We'll meet you, the fabulous host, chat for a bit and get set up. We bring a canopy, prep tables, paper plates and napkins--everything you need for happy, well-fed partygoers.
- Once your guests arrive, we'll start cooking. Send them out to us hungry and we'll send them back with bubbly pizza and a great talking point for the party.
- We'll keep cooking until all your guests are fed. We can make about 50 8” pies in an hour.
- At the end of the party, we'll break down, hitch up the oven and head out.
- If there happen to be extra pizzas at the end of your event, we'll box them up for you or your guests to enjoy later.
How big is the oven?
Small but mighty...
Olive the oven is about 7'W x 11'L and 6' tall. We pull her around on the back of a Jeep.
Where do you set up?
Curbside, parking lot...just about anywhere we can fit the oven.
At homes, we're usually curbside in front of the house or in the driveway. At special events, generally in a parking lot or near the venue.
We've made lots of different configurations work and will maneuver the oven where it needs to go. Level ground is best.
Who usually books with you?
Fabulous foodies, unique party throwers & Sacramento's most generous hosts.
We find our clients have a passion for small local business, craft food and unique + meaningful get-togethers. Since our pizzas are hand stretched, a casual atmosphere with plenty of time to chat and enjoy works best.
We love when guests watch the show and ask questions. Size-wise, parties with 50-100 guests are a great fit. We’ve served our wood fired pizzas at weddings, engagement parties, graduation parties, holidays parties and birthday parties.
I'm interested... Where do I start?
Hi, it's nice to meet you.
Ready for a quote?
- Fill out our quote request form for more information about pricing and availability.
- Visit our contact page to get in touch directly. You can call or email us any time. We'll ask about guest count, location, timeframe and the type of pizzas you're interested in.
Still looking around?
If you're not ready to reach out just yet, learn more on your own with these options:
- Check out our catering menu to scope out the pizzas you want.
- Read the pricing info on our quote request page to get an idea of cost.
I’m not sure yet. Can you hold my date?
We're happy to hold your date for 48 hours to give you some time to think about it. Just let us know when you’re ready and we’ll lock in the date with a credit card number or a check for half the event cost.